A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Gross, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon R Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon R. Gross practice?
- Dr. Leon Gross has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leon Gross practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lilburn, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.