A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Gross, Ophthalmologist is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon R Gross MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon R. Gross practice?
- Dr. Leon Gross has 10 office locations.
Dr. Leon Gross practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lilburn, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.