A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Chandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Chandler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chandler graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon H Chandler MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Chandler practice?
- Dr. Leon Chandler has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Chandler practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists and Anchorage Pain Management Doctors.