Dr. Leon Chandler Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Chandler Jr?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Leon Chandler Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

staff is insensitive to patient, dr chandler is the biggest opioid drug dealer in anchorage. he is not board certified in doing surgery. he ruined me and numerous patient for life. other staff in the clinic dr. lonzer is board certified but no bed side manner, rude n insensitive

September 2nd, 2015

Very harmful

Needs to retire says very disturbing things He lets very rude office staff do unsafe practice To make money false diagnosis danagous treatments Threats to drop pt if you don't do treatment

February 16th, 2012

Dr.Chandler

I am so grateful for Dr.Chandler and his staff,they are very very good to me and Dr.Chandler will go the extra mile for me,he is STRAIGHT up and don't hold anything back and that is one thing I like about him.I am very happy to have him as my Dr,we are military and my husband is trying to stay here for another 4 years because I don't want another Dr to come in and mess my back up any more then what it is..Thank you Dr.Chandler for all that you do for me!!!

August 24th, 2011

Dr. Chandler/Dr. Lonser and Roxanne

I see Dr. Chandler usually and though he curses a lot and is blunt (like telling me that I need to stop eating and lose weight), still he is a good doctor. He has always put me first as a patient. He has made time to see me when I needed to be seen when he had a full schedule. He is a professional. When I was in the hospital, Dr. Lonser cared for me. He was a wonderful doctor and very professional. Roxanne always fills my pain pump and she is awesome! She always does a good job and is very personable. Overall, I would recommend them very highly. If you are in pain, they care.

July 4th, 2011

Dr Chandler is obviously experienced, and is well versed on specialized procedures. I have extensive mobility problems partially caused by back problems. He asks good probing questions, and both he and his staff are good listeners. He appears to accept many military referrals. Dr Chandler recommended an electric back stimulous procedurem explained everything in detail, and has a great deal of patient education material on their website. I'm very lucky to have been referred to him.

April 23rd, 2011

I first saw Dr. Chandler several years ago, after being misdiagnosed,misunderstood, mistreated, and was at the end of my rope. Dr. Chandler was never afraid to go the extra distance needed to find answers, or to find solutions. Because of his willingness to keep asking questions, & to try new, unconventional practices at the time, I am today, leading a much better life than I would ever thought possible. He continues to keep up on the newest practices & treatments available, & is always interested in actually listening to the patients comments & ideas.

June 25th, 2010

The worst doctor of all times so don't go there unless you want shots medicine coming out of your mouth.

June 2nd, 2010

Clearly experienced and well connected, Dr. Chandler gave a thorough explanation of my condition as he looked through my mri films with me on the computer. we discussed options for treatment and he asked me several times what i wanted him to do for me, exactly, as we proceed from here. the problem is, given my condition, my options are limited and i really don't know what to do next. he's done some procedures for me--i have gotten some relief. i have not yet been successful in getting the surgery that i need. dr. chandler oversees the pain clinic and does the medical reviews for patients who need interventions and is the lead doctor for the out patient procedures.last time i saw him he did take time out of my appointment to take personal calls and a call from another physician about a common patient he'd seen earlier, my appointment ended up taking over 2 hours due to the many interruptions, but i didn't feel bad about it as when he was there with me i'd prefer his excusing himself than rushing through the appointment to go attend to the other matters. i've seen him several times though, and i will say this is the rule, not the exception.

July 30th, 2017