by Ted M. on Sep 8th, 2016

Very kind and "down to earth" kind of person which is so unusual in the medical profession anymore. He actually values what I had to tell him instead of the usual, "I am the doctor and you know nothing", attitude that is so prevalent in medicine today. A real gem of a person first, gentleman next and doctor last, but not least......

Do NOT use this doctor! show details Do NOT use this doctor!
by Mrs. Smith on Sep 17th, 2015

This man did not listen to one word I said to him. He quickly flipped through my screening test, informed me I had renal cysts the size of a peach and said there was nothing he could do. That was that, a complete waste of my time.

Repaired Broken Spirit show details Repaired Broken Spirit
by Carnes on Nov 24th, 2010

When I was referred to Dr. Hamrick, I was broken. My heart, my spirit, my pride and above all, my health. Two weeks prior I had surgery for an abdominal hysterectomy. During the surgery, I received a nick in my bladder wall, which became a gaping hole in a very short period of time. With my urine having no where to go, I developed a fistula. Dr Hamrick knew that I was terrified of another abdominal surgery. With a pat on my hand and warm smile, he assured me that he would do his best to fix this hole. Even though this was no normal operation and I didn't know this man, I believed him. After surgery, I had a superpubic tube for 6 weeks. I was very weak and still believe peanut butter crackers are the absolute best energy food in the world. The surgery I had normally requires another surgery to remove everything, but he removed my bladder stint and tube in his office. I was so thankful NOT to go through that for the third time. All in all Dr. Hamrick repaired me - and for that, I am forever grateful. I thank God for Dr. Hamrick, he's a blessing!