Dr. Leon Hamrick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Hamrick Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2016

Very kind and "down to earth" kind of person which is so unusual in the medical profession anymore. He actually values what I had to tell him instead of the usual, "I am the doctor and you know nothing", attitude that is so prevalent in medicine today. A real gem of a person first, gentleman next and doctor last, but not least......

September 17th, 2015

Do NOT use this doctor!

This man did not listen to one word I said to him. He quickly flipped through my screening test, informed me I had renal cysts the size of a peach and said there was nothing he could do. That was that, a complete waste of my time.

November 24th, 2010

Repaired Broken Spirit

When I was referred to Dr. Hamrick, I was broken. My heart, my spirit, my pride and above all, my health. Two weeks prior I had surgery for an abdominal hysterectomy. During the surgery, I received a nick in my bladder wall, which became a gaping hole in a very short period of time. With my urine having no where to go, I developed a fistula. Dr Hamrick knew that I was terrified of another abdominal surgery. With a pat on my hand and warm smile, he assured me that he would do his best to fix this hole. Even though this was no normal operation and I didn't know this man, I believed him. After surgery, I had a superpubic tube for 6 weeks. I was very weak and still believe peanut butter crackers are the absolute best energy food in the world. The surgery I had normally requires another surgery to remove everything, but he removed my bladder stint and tube in his office. I was so thankful NOT to go through that for the third time. All in all Dr. Hamrick repaired me - and for that, I am forever grateful. I thank God for Dr. Hamrick, he's a blessing!

July 17th, 2017