A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Hendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Hendley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hendley
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hendley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Hendley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon M Hendley MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leon M. Hendley practice?
- Dr. Leon Hendley has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Hendley practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
See Vero Beach Cardiologists.