A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Hendley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Hendley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Hendley, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hendley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hendley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
- Indian River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon M Hendley MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Leon M. Hendley practice?
- Dr. Leon Hendley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Hendley practices Cardiovascular Disease near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Cardiologists.