Learn more about Dr. Leon Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Herndon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herndon
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Herndon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Herndon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Ocular Hypertension
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herndon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Duke Raleigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Walker Herndon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon W. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Leon Herndon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Herndon practices Ophthalmology near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston Salem, NC.
See Durham Ophthalmologists.