Dr. Leon Hicks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Hicks?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Leon Hicks?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 25th, 2013

Excellent

My 15 yr daughter had her gall bladder removed by Dr. Hicks. This man is heavenly sent. He was kind and sweet. He gave my daughter 100 percent care. My daughter love him. He listens and care about all his patients. If anyone disagrees it's out of negativity. I would recommend him to everybody I know. He's defiantly a 5 star doctor/ surgeon.

April 26th, 2011

Wonderful Doc!

Dr. Hicks was great! The best thing about him was that he talked with my 6 year old son like HE mattered. He didn't just explain the surgery to my husband and I like my son wasn't present in the room. He took the time to reassure us and my son. He was very straightforward, which I guess can be misconstued as rudeness, but I appreciated his directness. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

February 17th, 2011

Great doctor!

I can't believe anyone said he was rude, he is probably the nicest doctor I've ever had to deal with! I would absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a pediatric surgeon. I was in and out of his office in 30 minutes including filling out new patient paperwork. He accepts Medicaid and there isn't a long wait to get an appointment.

November 15th, 2010

Great doctor.

I have recently had to take my seven month old baby to dr. hicks. Because she had a thing on her ear called a skin tag. And he was great he explained everything to me and talked to me about what all was going to be done. Told me that I have to bring her back in in a few weeks. And I just really liked him I felt scared but safe with my baby in his hands. He loves his babies. And I would recommend him to anyone. Some say he is rude but I didn't find him rude at all.

June 20th, 2010

Caring and skilled doctor

Dr. Hicks shows an incredible amount of love and care for his patients, and he is also skilled in dealing with very complex problems. He is also very generous and active in the community. What a great doctor!Of course you hope that your child will never end up needing a surgeon, but it is good to know that there are doctors like Dr. Hicks out there to take care of things.

June 3rd, 2010

Saved my son's life

My son was admitted to the hospital to get fluids for what we thought at the time was a tummy bug. As things progressed, all symptoms were indicating his appendix.Instead of simply doing an appendectomy, Dr. Hicks did an exploratory surgery to be certain of exactly what was happening. This saved my son's life because as it turns out, he had a congenital defect that was causing complications and a bowel obstruction. This was not visible on the ultrasound or CT scans. He may be a bit abrupt at times, but was friendly to us, joked with our son, and explained everything very thoroughly to us. We will always be grateful to Dr. Hicks for what he did.

March 20th, 2010

Love him

my son was born with complications in his boy area. Dr. Hicks educated me on the matter, he put it into terms I could understand. He was so good with my son as well. I feel comfortable around him and I feel safe with my child going to him. He is a very straight forward doctor, some may see this as rude. I would rather have a doctor that is brutally honest then one that will sugar coat. I would recommend Dr. Hicks to everybody I know.

September 4th, 2009