A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rosenberg, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner, is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Irving Rosenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Leon Rosenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Browns Mills, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.