A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rosenberg, Psychiatrist, General Practitioner, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Child Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Forensic Psychiatry
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Irving Rosenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon I. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Leon Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Rosenberg practices Psychiatry near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Psychiatrists.