A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Katz, Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Katz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Victor Katz MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon V. Katz practice?
- Dr. Leon Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Katz practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.