Learn more about Dr. Leon Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Katz, Bariatric and Minimally Invasive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Katz, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Victor Katz MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon V. Katz practice?
- Dr. Leon Katz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Katz practices Surgery near Chester, PA.
See Chester Surgeons.