A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kendall is Good. Dr. Kendall has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon B. Kendall practice?
Dr. Leon Kendall practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leo Kendall, Dr. Lionel Kendall