Learn more about Dr. Leon Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kendall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendall
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kendall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Kendall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Baker Kendall MD is a male General Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon B. Kendall practice?
- Dr. Leon Kendall has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Kendall practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors and Brooklyn Internists.