A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kendall is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kendall
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kendall Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Universite Libre De Bruxelles, Brussels.
Dr. Kendall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Baker Kendall MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon B. Kendall practice?
- Dr. Leon Kendall has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Kendall practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn General Practitioners and Brooklyn Internists.