A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kinasiewicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kinasiewicz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Kinasiewicz, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinasiewicz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kinasiewicz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- O.S.F. St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon E Kinasiewicz MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Kinasiewicz practice?
- Dr. Leon Kinasiewicz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Kinasiewicz practices Nuclear Medicine and Radiology near Escanaba, MI.
See Escanaba Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Escanaba Radiologists.