A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kircik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kircik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Kircik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kircik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kircik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Kircik practice?
Dr. Leon Kircik practices Dermatology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Madison, IN.
See Louisville Dermatologists.