A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kircik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kircik is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Kircik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Kircik has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Jewish Hospital - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Hirant Kircik MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Kircik practice?
- Dr. Leon Kircik has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Kircik practices Dermatology near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Madison, IN.
See Louisville Dermatologists.