- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Kircik is Good. Dr. Kircik has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Kircik, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Melanoma, Mohs Surgery Dermatological Surgery, and Psoriasis.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kircik graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kircik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Southern Indiana
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kircik accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Leon Kircik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Kircik practice?
Dr. Leon Kircik practices Dermatology, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY and Staten Island, NY.
See Louisville Dermatologists, Louisville Pediatricians, and Louisville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Leo Kircik, Dr. Lionel Kircik