Dr. Leon Kircik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 3rd, 2016
I saw dr Kircik several years ago but I still cringe when I think about it. He is very cold, rude and uncaring. The staff is no different. The office is old and dank which is no surprise after meeting the dr. If you dr refers you to him, ask for someone different!

August 31st, 2015
Dr. Rude and Unprofessional
I NEVER leave reviews, but I made a point to make this one! I've never in my life experienced such a terrible doctors visit. He was the rudest and most inconsiderate person I've ever met. I have many family and friends in the medical field so I totally get the business and the craziness they deal with. Totally get it! But the way he handled my daughter and I was completey unprofessional. I will never. Will never. Go back! Ever. I'm sure he doesn't read these but if he does, please learn how to talk and treat people. I would never talk to a person in the manner you did. Just Bc you have a degree doesn't give a right to belittle people. I feel sorry for your staff, I can only imagine what they have to deal with. Best regards to them!

March 26th, 2015
One of the best experiences in a doctor's office I have ever had.

February 2nd, 2015
Don't waste your time.
He's extremely rude. I won't be returning.

December 18th, 2014
A cosmetic doctor, nothing else.
First thing you notice about his office and the exam room (4 to 5 yrs ago, the one and only time I saw him) are that the walls are covered with ads for botox and other plastic surgery/cosmetic nonsense. That should've been my first clue. Went in for red and itchy rashes on skin. The symptoms I listed about the rash went in one ear and out the other. "That's psoriasis," and prescribed me the same ointment cream that my family doctor gave me. He didn't put much effort into a diagnosis, much less the actual cause for the rashes.

December 15th, 2014
this had to be the most horrible visit to a dr ever. he was rude, didntt want to touch my mother, because she had sores on her, told her it was nothing, got mad when we disagreed, and walked out.. horrible disposition, never again!!

October 22nd, 2014
If you enjoy waiting more than 30 minutes for the receptionist, staff that gets irritated at you and rushes your exam simply because they are understaffed or overbooked. It was the most degrading exam, I've experienced and I've done this annually for years.
Unprofessional and mean staff for no reason, front desk unattended, rushed exam, Horrible experience.

April 14th, 2014
Money!!
Been there before. I come in early. he doesn't have time for me. Finally sees me for 30 seconds. Makes sure that I can pay for deductible. Tell him that it's not that important and that I can pay for it. He rants how important it is that I pay the deductible. $300 and 30 seconds later all he has time for is to take off one cist. I have to come back in two weeks to take off another.

February 19th, 2013
Worst MD Ever!!!!
He treated my children so bad that my 9 year old son said, "Well he was rude!" as he left the room. He refused to listen and/or obtain a history on our situation, and wouldn't treat my kids with what he believed was wrong with them. He continuously interrupted me with the most demeaning tone ever! I told him how unprofessional he was and how mistreated we felt, and that we would never be back again. He then threatened to call the cops on me??? I ended up in tears signing their medical release papers because all I was looking for was a solution to our problem & he barely looked at their skin!! Refused to listen or answer my questions or treat my kids for their skin irritation. I will be making sure he is not paid a dime for that visit and I wouldn't recommend seeing this doctor if he was the last dr on Earth!!

October 29th, 2012
Prompt Appointment!
On 4 occasions, with rapidly changing abnormal moles, he worked me in within 24 hours. This was the only dermatologist in town with less than a month. Care was competent and compassionate, and the work in probably accounts for the longer office wait time.

May 10th, 2012
Outstanding Physician
Dr. Kircik is an fantastic dermatologist.

February 23rd, 2012
I feel as if this was the worst doctor experience I've ever had. He did not come within 2 feet of me and made his diagnosis. He then told me to comeback the next day (and repay the co-pay plus fee of a procedue).. if you were really unable to do the procedure, why did you schedule me for that day? Then, my prescription ran out, and the pharmacy faxed him 3 times with no response. When I called, the secretary said they had no such thing. I recalled the pharmacy and they checked the number and faxed again. Still, nothing. This man only wants your money, and really doesn't care about your actual care. Stay far away from this office.