A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Margolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Margolin, Pain and Spine Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Margolin, MD, PHD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General and Interventional Pain Management
Education & Awards
Dr. Margolin graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Margolin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Margolin MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon Margolin practice?
- Dr. Leon Margolin has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Margolin practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Physiatrists and Columbus Pain Management Doctors.