Dr. Leon Margolin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Margolin?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Leon Margolin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017

CPMI is Awesome`

Just when I thought the days of healthcare with a spirit of community were gone- I found CPMI compassion, courtesy, respect and community spirit are the order of the day! Thank you Doc Margolin and Staff!

May 5th, 2017

Great Dr,

I drive 21/2 hours to see Dr. Mrgolin. My quality of life is has improved I have been seeking help for 23 years and Dr. Magolin is the only Dr. that has got my pain under control.

April 19th, 2017

Wonderful Dr.

Doctor Margolin is amazing. The staff is amazing. They are so considerate of your health and feelings. The treatments help so much, especially the injections in my lower back. I am able to notice a difference.

January 18th, 2017

The best of the best

I've been seeing Dr Margolin for a year and a half! In 15 years in pain management and 20 years of pain I've never had such an amazing doctor managing my care! He's went above and beyond! I had a surgery that had nothing to do with his treatment for my 6 injuries but when I had complications and infection he was calling the doctor that wasn't caring for my problem and was monitoring my recovery and making sure I recovered and was ok! He has truly been a blessing from God for me! Thank you doctor Margolin for giving my life back!

January 18th, 2017

The best of the best

January 13th, 2017

Shingles and shots

I have been taking injections to help with my pain to to shingles. They helped me tremendously the first time I took t hem. I would highly recommend them to anyone who is hurting from having shingles.

December 22nd, 2016

helped me very much

best I have felt in three years

November 15th, 2016

Wonderful treatment

Thank you all so much for all your prayers. I am taking it one day at a time. Love you all!

November 4th, 2016

Great Doctor

Dr. Margolin is an amazing doctor and has helped me overcome this pain I have had for years. Thank you Dr. Margolin!

September 28th, 2016

Turning my life around

I work 10 Hour shifts on my feet everyday and was absolutely consumed with pain by the end of every day. I was in tears. Dr Margolin's care is turning my life around with the injections and comprehensive pain management I am able to get through the work day without even the thought of being in pain and I am a better employee. Thank you Dr. Margolin!

August 26th, 2016

SO HELPFUL AND HELPS MY PAIN

I have been coming to doctor Margolin and he is the best that I have seen and he has got rid of some of this pain that I got and I will continue coming to him and thank him for helping me.

July 24th, 2016

Miracle Shots

I have been coming for 9 months and never have a I found a doctor that csn help with the pain. too many drugs is too much he realizes this. The shots are a miracle. I promise you if you come here you will be fixed. i can walk.