A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Mesina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Mesina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Mesina, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesina graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Mesina has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mesina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon B. Mesina practice?
Dr. Leon Mesina practices Pediatrics near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Pediatricians.