A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Moores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Moores, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Moores graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Moores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moores accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Moores practice?
Dr. Leon Moores practices Neurological Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Neurological Surgeons.