A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Moores:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Moores, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Moores graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Moores has 3 hospital affiliations:
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Elwin Moores FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Moores practice?
- Dr. Leon Moores has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Moores practices Neurological Surgery near Bethesda, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Bethesda Neurological Surgeons.