A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Morris, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Morris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Herbert Morris DO is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Morris practice?
- Dr. Leon Morris has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leon Morris practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Southfield Internists.