Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon Oostendorp
Dr. Leon Oostendorp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with other offices in Grand Rapids, MI and Grand Rapids, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Oostendorp is affiliated with Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center, Spectrum Health Blodgett Hospital and Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital. Dr. Oostendorp has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Leon Oostendorp has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Leon Oostendorp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.
Dr. Jane Pettinga
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi38
Dr. Marianne Melnik
Medical Oncology, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi34
Dr. Judy Smith
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
Grand Rapids, MI 0 mi32