Learn more about Dr. Leon Parks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Parks is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parks
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Parks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Parks, MA, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parks graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Parks has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon L Parks MA and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Leon L. Parks practice?
- Dr. Leon Parks has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Parks practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Endocrinologists.