A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Chua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Chua is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chua graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Chua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Verde Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chua accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 87 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon P. Chua practice?
Dr. Leon Chua practices Family Medicine near Blythe, CA.
See Blythe Family Physicians.