A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Popovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Popovitz, Orthopedic Surgery, Arthroscopy, & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Popovitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Elbow Surgery
- Fracture Care
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Shoulder Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Popovitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Methodist Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Efim Popovitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Popovitz practice?
- Dr. Leon Popovitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Popovitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons and New York Orthopedic Surgeons.