Learn more about Dr. Leon Popovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Popovitz, Orthopedic Surgery, Shoulder & Knee Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Popovitz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Popovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Popovitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Elbow Injuries
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Pigmented Villonodular Synovitis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Popovitz graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Popovitz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye Ear Throat Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Efim Popovitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon E. Popovitz practice?
- Dr. Leon Popovitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Popovitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.