A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Rigberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Rigberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Rigberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rigberg graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Rigberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rigberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon A. Rigberg practice?
Dr. Leon Rigberg practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists, Scottsdale Gastroenterologists, and Scottsdale Hepatologists.