Dr. Leon Robb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Robb?

Migraine

Migraine

Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.

Have you seen Dr. Leon Robb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 21st, 2015

I would give them a one star if possible. I was referred to this very caring doctors office (not) by my medical group. After spending 2 days trying to get them to return a call I finally talked to someone who found my information they told me the dr will review my charts and will get back to me. That didn't happen...2 days later I called back and was told that they have new patients and will not be able to get back to me regardless of the amount of pain I was and still am in. Now I have to wait for another referral. I just hope they are more caring and professional then the Robb Pain Management Group. Thank you for nothing Dr Robb!!!!!! based on your other reviews i guess things don't change much at your office

April 9th, 2015

Confused and Untrustworthy

While Dr. Robb was seemingly nice at first, I was in tears after only 20 minutes. I felt like a child being chastised. In addition, he did not remember important things we discussed and when my husband called him for help getting a prescription filled, he not only discussed everything and anything he could about my appointment with him, which is completely and ethically wrong, he also was incredibly confused about what we had actually discussed and even had the audacity to proclaim to my husband that my condition was not what I said it was regardless of our thorough discussion as to the fact that his own perceived diagnosis had been ruled out by specialists. In addition, the staff and Dr. Robb did not communicate effectively and were constantly confused and, after telling him that I did not wish to be on high doses of medication anymore, he then prescribed me the most addictive and horrifying medication I had ever been on...I flushed the remaining pills down the toilet after one week of being completely unproductive and sick.

May 29th, 2011

Fantastic Pain Management Doc

Dr. Robb is brilliant, compassionate and takes the time to really get to the source of the pain. He is fully equipped in his office to take care of epidurals, radiofrequency procedures, discograms and associates with nearby hospitals for spinal implants of pain management devices. I have referred several of my patients to him who needed minimally invasive procedures. He is like an old country doctor - really listens to you and has a wonderfully caring "bedside" manner. Staff is fantastic and the office could not be more accomdating with their fee structures and working with your insurance. He will go the extra mile to make sure you get fully pain managed and not just short term band aid therapy. Great parking and easy to get in to see him. Most of all..he is very accessible and really listens to you..a rarity these days. As busy as he is, he knows each person by name and gets involved with how pain affects your life. In my opinion the best doctor I know to deal with chronic, intractable spinal pain. He attends seminars to keep up on latest advances and has relations with compound pharmacies nearby to get your prescriptions filled if you cannot. These pharmacies actually drive to your house and work with your insurance too. I love Dr. Robb for he personifies the meaning of "first do no harm" and you know instantly what a great human being he is. His staff of Carol the office manager, Jessica office administrator, Samantha the nurse and Mark Robb - his clinical assistant and physical therapist son help to make the experience a welcome relief from the hustle and bustle of most pain management centers that can't wait to kick you out and bill out. He stands out as an icon in this field and I am happy to be able to continue to refer to him for managing my most difficult chronic pain patients. He is a leader in his field and deserves a medal of honor for at least 55 years of medical care as an anesthesiologist and pain management specialist.

December 16th, 2016