A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Scrimmager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Scrimmager is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Scrimmager graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Scrimmager has 13 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon DR Scrimmager MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon D. Scrimmager practice?
- Dr. Leon Scrimmager has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Scrimmager practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Stony Point, NY.
See New York Internists.