A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Sherburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Sherburn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherburn graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Sherburn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
- Lakeland Regional Health System - Niles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Sherburn DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon Sherburn practice?
- Dr. Leon Sherburn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leon Sherburn practices Family Medicine near Hartford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dowagiac, MI.
See Hartford Primary Care Doctors.