Dr. Leon Smith Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leon Smith Jr?

April 4th, 2015

very personable

This is my second pregnancy and Dr Smith took care of me at NJ Perinatals. Very nice Doctor. Great personality and always has a smile on his face. I wish he could be a regular OB/GYN I would switch to him from the Dr Im seeing now in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr Smith!

January 20th, 2015

Time for Dr. Smith to Retire

Dr. Smith was extremely cocky and spoke down to my husband and I. I felt uneasy with my interactions with him. He often seemed like he hadn't even read my chart before seeing me. I had a difficult pregnancy and was seen in this office up to 2 times a week. He never made a personal connection with me and rushed through our appointments. He incorrectly diagnosed my condition despite the recommendations given by other doctors in the same practice. Dr. Smith had no empathy for my situation, and never followed up with me after the birth of my child. I would not recommend seeing Dr. Smith. I think its time for him to retire.

July 2nd, 2011

perfect

I have never met a more compassionate doctor. every day I say a prayer of thanksgiving for his care.

March 16th, 2010

Extremely professional and attentive

Dr Smith performed CVS on me today. He made me feel at ease, I felt I could trust him and I am totally in good hands. The procedure was quick and "to the point":). He and his staff are great. It was performed at St Barnabus Med Center in Livingston NJ. On top of high professionalism, he made me smile.

March 5th, 2008