Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon Smith Harrison
Dr. Leon Smith Harrison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Corpus Christi, TX. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Smith Harrison is affiliated with Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson, CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital and CHRISTUS Spohn Health System. Dr. Smith Harrison has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Leon Smith Harrison has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Leon Smith Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.
Dr. Karen Thursday Tuano
Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi
Dr. Christina Purnell
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Qilin Ye
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Corpus Christi, TX 0 mi22