A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Smith-Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Smith-Harrison is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Smith-Harrison, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith-Harrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Smith-Harrison has 13 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon I Smith-Harrison MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leon I. Smith-Harrison practice?
- Dr. Leon Smith-Harrison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Smith-Harrison practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Urologists and Corpus Christi Pediatric Specialists.