Dr. Leon Stechenberg Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Leon Stechenberg?

September 13th, 2013

very pleasant experience. Office gal was sweet and Dr himself was very thorough and explained the procedure in its entirety.

May 31st, 2009

It's constipation

I recently had surgery. While in the hospital, I developed severe pain and a lump on the left side of my incision. I was told "not to worry about this". I was taken aback by that answer. I continued to have this pain, growing in intensity, and was discharged. Here I am 5 days out from surgery and the symptoms are getting worse. A call was made to this doctor. He stated it was "constipation and to take strong laxatives. That was the end of his advice. I took his advice and am now in more pain and the swelling has increased! I am at a loss and have noone to turn to. I trusted this doctor! Hmmm...not any longer.

November 15th, 2012

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.