Psychiatrist

2.5

Such a long wait, didn't even see the doctor show details Such a long wait, didn't even see the doctor
Mar 10th, 2014

Showed up on a Sunday afternoon with three people ahead of me, 10 minutes before the start of my scheduled visit. After waiting one hour, and 50 minutes after the start of my scheduled visit, there were still two people in front of me. Because I have a life, I requested my co-payment back and left. In addition to the clear inability for the staff to schedule reliable appointments, the receptionist was apologetic in a "pointing fingers" manner - "The women before you has her first appointment, it takes awhile", and in response to telling them I had to leave for work and didn't foresee such an extreme wait, she said, "You should have told us." Wait, I was supposed to tell you that I have commitments outside of waiting in a psychiatric clinic for the entirety of my Sunday afternoon? Nice.

Jun 9th, 2013

Was not so bad at first. Was dirty the office and Wait too long. Not nice man. He's doesn't like me He Like wife more. Scary after few months. Maybe associate With Russian mob. I don't know for sure.