Dr. Leon Stern MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 11th, 2017
WTF
I've tolerated this subpar service for a long time. I became used to the staff being beyond rude and totally unhelpful and the Dr. listening with half an ear and confusing me with other patients. Now, out of nowhere they are demanding an additional 100$ per visit when my insurance has assured me that they cover it. This is a total scam operation. I'm on medication and sometimes I just want my script and go but as far as feeling truly helped by these people and this doctor in particular, I must say, it's clearly time for me to find a "real" doctor.

April 13th, 2017
Horrible experience
Never ever go to him ,not a good doctor at all ,special the office manager his wife ,rude doesn't now how to communicate with you ,forevet

March 10th, 2014
Such a long wait, didn't even see the doctor
Showed up on a Sunday afternoon with three people ahead of me, 10 minutes before the start of my scheduled visit. After waiting one hour, and 50 minutes after the start of my scheduled visit, there were still two people in front of me. Because I have a life, I requested my co-payment back and left. In addition to the clear inability for the staff to schedule reliable appointments, the receptionist was apologetic in a "pointing fingers" manner - "The women before you has her first appointment, it takes awhile", and in response to telling them I had to leave for work and didn't foresee such an extreme wait, she said, "You should have told us." Wait, I was supposed to tell you that I have commitments outside of waiting in a psychiatric clinic for the entirety of my Sunday afternoon? Nice.

June 10th, 2013
Was not so bad at first. Was dirty the office and Wait too long. Not nice man. He's doesn't like me He Like wife more. Scary after few months. Maybe associate With Russian mob. I don't know for sure.

July 11th, 2017