A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Que:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Que is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Que, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Que graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Que has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Tan Que MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon T. Que practice?
- Dr. Leon Que has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leon Que practices Psychiatry near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, CO.
See Boulder Psychiatrists.