A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Tcheupdjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Tcheupdjian, Cosmetic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tcheupdjian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Forrester Tcheupdjian MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Leon F. Tcheupdjian practice?
- Dr. Leon Tcheupdjian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Tcheupdjian practices Plastic Surgery near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Arlington Heights Surgeons.