A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Tolman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Tolman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolman graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Tolman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Armstrong County Memorial Hospital
- Armstrong County Mem Hosp, Kittanning, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon M Tolman MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leon M. Tolman practice?
- Dr. Leon Tolman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Tolman practices Internal Medicine near Kittanning, PA.
See Kittanning Internists.