Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leon Uribe
Dr. Leon Uribe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Palm Beach, FL, with other offices in West Palm Beach, FL and Wellington, FL. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Uribe is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center, JFK Medical Center and Good Samaritan Medical Center, West Palm Beach, FL. He speaks English.
Dr. Leon Uribe has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Leon Uribe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Palm Beach, FL.
Dr. Allan Fields
Family Medicine, General Surgery
West Palm Beach, FL 0.54 mi
Dr. Bennett Lewis
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
West Palm Beach, FL 0.74 mi31
Dr. Vivian Perez-Mcarthur
West Palm Beach, FL 0.74 mi12