A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Victor Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon V. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Leon Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.