A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon V. Lewis practice?
Dr. Leon Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.