A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Lewis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Lewis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Victor Lewis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leon V. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Leon Lewis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Lewis practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.