A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Venier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Venier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Venier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Henry Venier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Venier practice?
- Dr. Leon Venier has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Venier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.