A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Venier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Venier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Venier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Venier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Venier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Venier practice?
Dr. Leon Venier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.