A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Venier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Venier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Venier
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Venier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Venier, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Venier graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Henry Venier MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Leon H. Venier practice?
- Dr. Leon Venier has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Venier practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.