A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Wee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wee
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wee graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Wee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Lim Wee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Leon L. Wee practice?
- Dr. Leon Wee has 1 office location.
Dr. Leon Wee practices Psychiatry near Norwalk, CA.
See Norwalk Psychiatrists.