Dr. Leon Woodruff Jr Is this you?

April 1st, 2015

Dr. Woodruff is a professional in every sense of the word, well qualified in his field, goes out of his way to put his patients and their needs first and above all else. On a scale of 1-10, he is a 10. I trust him and would not feel comfortable in anyone else's hands.

July 15th, 2014

Excellent Doctor for 38 Years

I have been a patient for most of the time that Dr. Woodruff has been in Raleigh. He embodies the meaning and fulfills the oaths that doctors take. He is always up- to- date and knowledgeable about the latest studies and medical technology and will give you the pros and cons of the treatments. I am grateful to have had such competent and sensitive care. Thank you Dr. Woodruff.

April 3rd, 2011

Not the best experience

I had a hard time getting in to see Dr. Woodruff, and when I finally did, I had to wait an hour to be seen.I came in for a consultation about tubal ligation and he said it was better for insurance if we did the pap rather than just the consult. I agreed but stressed that I really needed to get my tubal scheduled ASAP.For the next two weeks I left message after message to no avail. Finally in absolute exasperation, I called to speak with the office manager and ask that my records be moved so I could get treated by someone who had staff that actually answered phones and booked surgery.I found Dr. Marks who is also in Raleigh and his staff was so much better I was able to have a true consultation on the procedure and got my surgery scheduled during the consultation so I did not have to sit around on pins and needles worrying about it.What a difference a caring and competent front desk staff makes!

November 25th, 2008

Impersonal

I switched to this practice for my second child, b/c lots of friends go there. I don't like it - I definitely got an impersonal factory-like feeling from the staff and the doctors, and the wait times for appointments are interminable - no matter what time of day you schedule. I'm in my 20th week and am switching to another...

May 27th, 2008

Wonderful Doctors still exsits

I had a great experiance with him and would love to have him deliever any future children I may have. Also the whole practice is great to work with and are VERY nice and caring .

July 14th, 2015