A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leon Zacharowicz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leon Zacharowicz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leon Zacharowicz, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacharowicz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Zacharowicz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Community Medical Center Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leon Zacharowicz MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Leon Zacharowicz practice?
- Dr. Leon Zacharowicz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leon Zacharowicz practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near East Syracuse, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY.
See East Syracuse Neurologists.