A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leona Ayers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leona Ayers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Blood Transfusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayers graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ayers has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leona W Ayers MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Leona W. Ayers practice?
- Dr. Leona Ayers has 1 office location.
Dr. Leona Ayers practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pathologists.