Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leona Holcomb
Dr. Leona Holcomb, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Des Moines, IA. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Holcomb is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital, Iowa Methodist Medical Center, Des Moines, IA and Bettendorf Hospital. Dr. Holcomb has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leona Holcomb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Leona Holcomb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Jon Yankey
Occupational Medicine, Family Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi43
Dr. Scott Meyer
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi21
Dr. Chad Carlson
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
West Des Moines, IA 0 mi19