A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Farber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Farber, Radiation Oncologist, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Farber, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Farber graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Farber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Farber MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Farber practice?
- Dr. Leonard Farber has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Farber practices Radiation Oncology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See New York Oncologists.