A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiner
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Allen Feiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Feiner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feiner practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.