A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feiner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Feiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feiner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Allen Feiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Feiner practice?
- Dr. Leonard Feiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Feiner practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, NY.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.