A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Feiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Feiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Feiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feiner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Feiner has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Feiner practice?
Dr. Leonard Feiner practices Ophthalmology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY.
See Lawrence Ophthalmologists.