A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frank
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frank Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Frank, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Frank has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Suburban Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Arnold Frank MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Frank practice?
- Dr. Leonard Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Frank practices Urology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Urologists.