A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Stein, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Stein, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Arthur Stein MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Stein practice?
- Dr. Leonard Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Stein practices Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Stony Brook Internists.