Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leonard Valentino
Dr. Leonard Valentino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redwood City, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine, Pathology and Dermatopathology. Dr. Valentino is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Mills-Peninsula Medical Center and Stanford Hospital & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Leonard Valentino has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
Dr. Leonard Valentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.
Dr. John Guichard
Nuclear Medicine, Pathology
Redwood City, CA 0 mi44
Dr. John Morrow
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Redwood City, CA 0.83 mi25
Dr. Jennifer Ziskin
Redwood City, CA 0.83 mi7