A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Valentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Valentino is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Valentino, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentino graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Valentino has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard A Valentino MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard A. Valentino practice?
- Dr. Leonard Valentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Valentino practices Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Nuclear Medicine Physicians, Redwood City Pathologists, and Redwood City Dermatologists.