A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Aamodt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Aamodt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Aamodt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Aamodt graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Aamodt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Page Memorial Hospital Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aamodt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard W. Aamodt practice?
Dr. Leonard Aamodt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Harrisonburg, VA.
See Harrisonburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.