A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Adelson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Adelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Adelson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Adelson MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Adelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Adelson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tarzana, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists, and Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners.