A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Adelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Adelson is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adelson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Adelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Adelson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard J Adelson MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard J. Adelson practice?
- Dr. Leonard Adelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Adelson practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Sherman Oaks Internists, Sherman Oaks Pulmonologists, and Sherman Oaks Critical Care Practitioners.