A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Altman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Altman practice?
Dr. Leonard Altman practices Allergy & Immunology near Redmond, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Mount Vernon, WA.
See Redmond Allergists.