A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Altman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Charles Altman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Altman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Altman practices Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists.