A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leonard Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Altman, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Charles Altman MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Leonard C. Altman practice?
- Dr. Leonard Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Leonard Altman practices Allergy & Immunology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Allergists.