A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leonard Nelson Austin MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Austin practice?
- Dr. Leonard Austin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leonard Austin practices Internal Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Peabody Internists.