A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leonard Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leonard Austin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Austin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Austin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 5 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leonard N. Austin practice?
Dr. Leonard Austin practices Internal Medicine near Peabody, MA.
Additional practice locations include: West Roxbury, MA.
See Peabody Internists.